Privacy and cookies
Actorscoachinginternational.com is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients and users of this website. We do our utmost to protect user information and client confidentiality.
Data Protection and GDPR
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Actorscoachinginternational.com uses MailChimp for the mailing list. The information provided when you sign up to the mailing list will only be used to send you news from ACI by email. Your personal details will not be disclosed to any third parties. Learn more about MailChimp’s privacy practices here.
Actorscoachinginternational.com does not, and will not purchase email databases from third parties and will only communicate with persons or organisations who have given permission for them to do so.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file sent to your device when you access a particular website. The data file is then sent back to the website on subsequent visits.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org.
Site usage tracking cookies
Data Controller: If you have any questions feel free to contact us: email@example.com
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Address: we’ll ask you to enter this for payments.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and course co-ordinators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We do not and will not share the information you give us with any third parties.
Data Controller for Actors Coaching International: If you have any questions feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org