- July 5th & 7th 10am-5pm
- £180 for 2 days. £60 a day to observe
- The Audition House, 129a Whitfield St, London W1T 5EQ.
- A maximum of 10 attendees run over 2 days with a day in between for reflection and homework.
Be Real & Believable – WORKSHOP
in person class
This intensive two-day hands-on workshop will focus on truthfully living and thinking on screen and will provide you with the necessary tools and steps to help you be real and believable every time. Because if you don’t believe it how can the viewer?
Working with and without scripts, each participant will view themselves and others on screen and be guided with feedback. Over the course of the 2 days, you will be provided with exercises and develop characters to engage with the scene work.
You will receive recorded footage from the sessions.
The workshop is held in a positive and constructive atmosphere.
COVID POLICY FOR IN PERSON CLASSES We have a duty of care to ourselves, our students and for everyone who works in and attends the place of residence where we will be holding the in person sessions. Below is our policy regarding Covid-19 and how we are working – This policy may change depending on Government guidance and recommendations.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has characterised Covid-19 (coronavirus) as a pandemic. This Director-General of WHO stated that “This is not just a public health crisis, it is a crisis that will touch every sector – so every sector and every individual must be involved in the fight.”. We can all ‘do our bit’ and this policy is provided to help you deal with practical situations that may arise due to Covid-19.
- If anyone presents Covid symptoms or be living with someone who presents Covid symptoms they are obliged to contact ACI asap so we can make appropriate measures
- We require a test to be taken that morning and a photo of the negative result. Failure to do so will mean the student will not be able to attend in person classes. This is to protect everyone.
- The spaces we are using for in person sessions are shared spaces. They will be cleaned but extra care must be taken when using bathrooms, staircases, doorways etc. If you have a cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and wash your hands.
- We do not enforce the use of masks in session, but any student can use a mask if they wish without prejudice.
- We encourage the following of guidelines set out by Public Health England and GOV – these guidelines do change and can be seen here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do